REIT NFT - MEI Assets
- METAIN is continuously finding and selecting the urban areas with the highest yield and most interesting perspectives for the future.
- METAIN buys up properties, restructures them, and at times even invests in the requalification of the whole neighbourhood.
- Local partners (property managers), who take care of all bureaucratic and operational matters, search for tenants for the properties.
- METAIN and its partners only rent their properties to carefully selected tenants, in order to provide the buyer with a revenue that is both immediate and continuous over time.
- The costs of the property management company, taxes, and eventual insurance, are known and subtracted while calculating the net yield of the investment.
- Given that we have recently renovated the properties, maintenance costs are minimal.
- Crowded locations
- Easy to access to downtown
- Easy to renovate and do business (hospitality)
- East to transfer property ownership
Each NFT represents an investment fund certificate.
REIT NFT holders are lawful co-owners of Real Estate properties by an agreement signed at the time of NFT purchase. Because METAIN is established in Canada, the agreement is protected by North American law. Moreover, to make sure it is comprehensive and rigid, we have Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP to create the agreement.